We work with Translink, BC Transit and handyDART to help our community members access COVID-19 immunizations.
The program is currently for seniors, vulnerable groups or other individuals who live in the Fraser Health region* and are facing barriers around transportation, such as limited options or affordability, or for those who need assistance in getting to and from their vaccination appointment due to a mobility, visual, or cognitive impairment.
How to request a ride
If you are a regular HandyDART/handyDART client:
- If you live in the Metro Vancouver region, please continue book your appointment at one of our community clinics, and call HandyDART at 604-575-6600 to arrange transportation support to get to your appointment.
- If you live in the Central Fraser Valley region, please continue book your appointment at one of our community clinics, and call handyDART at 604-855-0080 to arrange transportation support to get to your appointment.
If you are a resident of Ladner, North/South Delta, or Tsawwassen:
- Please visit City of Delta’s website to find out how to book transportation support through their Community Immunization Bus program.
Trip planning resources
If you are looking for the fastest way to get to an immunization site by public transit, here are some resources that can help:
- TransLink schedules (best for those who live in the Metro Vancouver area)
- BC Transit bus schedules (best for those who live in the Central Fraser Valley area)
View the COVID-19 safety protocols for our transportation providers at the links below.