Learn how to use colour for clean, accessible and recognizable content.
Fraser Health’s brand colour palette is comprised of three core colours. They should be used for balance, contrast, cohesion and brand recognition.
Fraser Health blue
- Use blue for backgrounds and type.
Fraser Health orange
- Use orange to highlight key information, elements and type, or as an accent.
- White is used to provide contrast between our blue and orange. Using white allows for greater accessibility and simplicity when communicating.
- Use white for backgrounds and type.
Emergency sign red
The colour red is used to signal pathways to emergency care and safety.
Reserve the use of red for:
- emergency signage
- critical events
- important communications
Using other colours
Our colour palette is not intended to limit the choice of colours used in communications or designs. Additional hues, shades and tints are permitted to compliment our core colours.
When colours outside of our core colour palette are primarily used in a design:
- ✓ The full colour Fraser Health logo must be used and follow logo application guidelines.
- × The white Fraser Health logo cannot be used.
When a design primarily uses the core colour palette:
- ✓ The full colour Fraser Health logo may be used and follow logo application guidelines.
- ✓ The white Fraser Health logo can be used.