Rehabilitation therapy helps to restore, improve and maintain your ability to walk and keep active.
What types of services are offered?
Physical and occupational therapy:
- To improve muscle strength, balance and coordination
- To provide falls assessment and interventions
- To offer mobility assessments and equipment provision
- To manage pain
- To keep independent at home
- To offer strategies to make your home more accessible and safe
- To prescribe and support the use of equipment in the home
How to access our services
Your health care provider may recommend programs to you, or you can apply directly for this service.
Contact us to find out more about our services and how to access them.
- New clients can contact our Home Health Service Line at 1-855-412-2121 (open seven days a week, 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.; on statutory holidays between 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.).
- Current clients can contact their Home Health office.
Learn more about Fraser Health’s Home and Community Care.