Access to a psychiatrist or nurse for mental health assessment.
100-4940 Canada WayB.C.V5G 3T3
Currently, the Rapid Access Clinic (RAC) in Burnaby is delivering its service virtually. Individuals who are referred to the clinic must have access to a computer or cellular phone with Internet access.
Parking and Transportation
Free and pay parking available nearby. Public transportation nearby.
Hours of operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Burnaby residents aged 19 years or older who are experiencing mild to moderate mental health conditions (e.g. depression or anxiety).
- No previous appointments with the rapid access clinic or other psychiatrists (e.g. hospital or community) in the past six months.
- Referring individuals must have family physicians or nurse practitioners who are willing to work collaboratively with RAC team and follow up with the clients as primary care physicians in the community.
Services not provided at the Burnaby Rapid Access Clinic (RAC)
- Autism assessments
- ADHD assessments
- Housing application
- Second opinion
- Medical notes for work/school
- Referring individuals must be referred by their general practitioner (GP), primary care physician or nurse practitioner.
- We do not accept referrals from a hospital emergency department or Urgent Primary Care Centre.