Safe and supportive environment for youth, adults and their families dealing with anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder and binge eating disorder.
The Fraser South Eating Disorders Program serves residents in Delta, Surrey, White Rock, Langley, and Aldergrove.
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Youth and adults, and their families, who are dealing with anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder and binge eating disorder.
- Clients are referred into our program by their family doctors.
- All clients are required to have their family doctor complete a detailed referral including current lab and electrocardiogram.
- Referrals will be assessed by our team, and prioritized according to urgency on the basis of that assessment.
- In collaboration with the client, an initial treatment plan will be recommended.
- If needed, youth and adults will be referred to provincial tertiary facilities at St. Paul's Hospital, B.C. Children's Hospital and Looking Glass Residence.